Thursday, 19 May 2011

Pseudo Code (Idea #3)

int a 
int b
int c

void setup()
{
  size(1000,1000);
  background(wood);



a = pink envelope "message one";
b = blue envelope "message two";
c = red envelope "message three";
 }


void draw()
{
  //set spinner 

if (spinner lands on pink) { (a,0,0);
}

if (spinner lands on blue) {(b,0,310);
}

if (spinner lands on red) { (c,0,610);

}
}

While developing my ideas, I have written some pseudo code to help me understand how I would execute each task. This has also ensured that my metaphor relates accurately to my given coding term. This code is based on my third and probably final idea.

The code I have written suggests that certain envelopes are 'set up' or displayed, each able to be indentified seperately. Then a spinner is labelled with the given values, which are then linked to the envelopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment